Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why YOU want a massage from Scott

There are literally thousands of Massage Therapists to choose from in Utah.
Why choose my service over the rest? 
  • Education.  Expertly skilled with over 2,000 hours of practical experience working on real people with real issues.
  • Professionalism.  As a principle-centered therapist, you can trust that I will respect your privacy and personal boundaries.
  • Passion.  The unique challenges of my own life have inspired an intense passion for Massage Therapy that goes far beyond the casual interest and superficial knowledge so often demonstrated by many LMTs--for me it is more than just a job.
  • Healing Hands.  I have the "magic" touch--that will set you instantly at ease, and leave you feeling whole again.
  • Holistic.  Surpassing the typical therapist's "standard session" what I create is an      "Extraordinary Experience"....one that holistically incorporates all of your senses, using proprietary visualization techniques, scientifically enhanced spa music, tranquilizing aromatic scents, soothing deep tissue oils, hypoallergenic lotions, subtle candle lights and heated moist towels.
  • Strong and Sensitive.  I supplement my diet with some extraordinary supplements that enable me to maintain enhanced levels of endurance.  These optimized physiological states effectively increase the focus of my concentration, the sensitivity of my touch, the fluidity of my strokes, the strength of my pressure, and the intensity of my intuition.
  • Synergism.  The synergistic effect of all these factors combined is Quantum Therapeutic Results--for not only your body, but your entire being-body, mind, and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment